Apple – Not only are they are great source of fiber, but apples also contain many phytonutrients which act as antioxidants, ridding the body of cancer causing free radicals.
Apricot – Vitamins A, C and iron are all contained within apricots, plus they are also a great source of fiber. However, did you know that the most nutritious way to eat apricot is dried?
Mango – Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which are essential for immune health and healthy skin can be found in this fruit. In addition, mango is teeming with phytonutrients, vitamins A, C and E.
Cherry – Antioxidants are important in the fight against cancer causing free radicals and cherries have been called the “new antioxidant super fruit.” Moreover, they also include other important nutrients like beta-carotene, folic acid and fiber.
Fig – As mentioned above, it is believed that some fruits lose a portion of their nutrition when dried; figs lose none of their potency! They are still a great source of iron, folic acid and potassium.
Papaya – Everyone wants to have a healthy heart! Recent studies have shown that papaya, another great source of antioxidants, have shown that they may aid in preventing diabetic heart disease.
Blueberry – With high amounts of vitamin A, E and especially B, blueberries are another super fruit that is rich in antioxidants. In addition, they are fundamental to maintaining a healthy nervous system.
Raisin – This is a childhood favorite and with good reason; raisins are low in sodium, high in fiber, totally fat and cholesterol-free. Definitely a great everyday, every age group snack!
Plum – Dried plums, or prunes, are known because of their assistance in regulating the digestive system, but they are also a great source of vitamins.
Tomato – Yes, tomatoes are fruits! A great way to receive the cancer-reducing proprieties of tomatoes, along with lycopene and vitamin C is by eating sun-dried.
- capsaicinaddict likes this
- redrunner909 likes this
- lifeasmona reblogged this from hula-hope
- jodiegettingfit reblogged this from beautybabby96
- tryandgetfit reblogged this from hula-hope
- fitlemons reblogged this from hope4u-me
- walkinginthedirectionofmydreams reblogged this from hope4u-me
- getttfittt reblogged this from beautybabby96
- hope4u-me reblogged this from hula-hope
- beautybabby96 reblogged this from hula-hope
- jindaloo reblogged this from hula-hope
- hula-hope reblogged this from fitberrys
- justparachuteme reblogged this from senor-bizarro
- notanothertransblog likes this
- senor-bizarro reblogged this from nobledendrobium
- nobledendrobium reblogged this from nightjasmine10 and added:
- syssbrah reblogged this from nutrisupsworldwide
- kuchizukee likes this
- ithillor reblogged this from nightjasmine10
- nightjasmine10 reblogged this from mankosama
- nightjasmine10 likes this
- mankosama reblogged this from sugarpiehoneyglow
- gypsywildheart reblogged this from provocative-verbalist
- butterflylaughter reblogged this from provocative-verbalist
- butterflylaughter likes this
- provocative-verbalist reblogged this from sugarpiehoneyglow
- psychedelicbarbie likes this
- tasteofadeadsun reblogged this from sugarpiehoneyglow and added:
- chocousagi likes this
- sugarpiehoneyglow reblogged this from castleofpoems
- castleofpoems reblogged this from strong-er
- lost--for---words reblogged this from ikeepdoubtingmyself
- kissmehardintherain likes this
- diamondatrix likes this
- iluvdancing likes this
- healthymind-healthyheart reblogged this from fit-thin-tanned-toned
- writing-th3-future likes this
- workoutreadandlove reblogged this from o-mnomnom
- obsessedfitnessbitch likes this
- karlyhigurashi likes this
- healthyeatting reblogged this from o-mnomnom
- o-mnomnom reblogged this from fitter-please
- tungalina likes this
- attractionforcompassion likes this
- healthybody-healthy-mind reblogged this from fitter-please
- letslivebetternow likes this
- adi0s-bitchach0sss likes this
- littleprojectixy reblogged this from fitberrys
- likeamorningsun likes this
- fitberrys reblogged this from fitter-please